Monday, September 13, 2010

Who is playing soccer now?

So, this last Thursday the adult soccer league got together and guess who played?

Not me. (remember I'm pregnant?)

AARON.

It was so fun to watch him play. It was reallllly cold, so the kids and I watched from the back of the car... so the pictures are taken through the back windshield. I didn't think they turned out too bad, considering...

I must admit that it is very hard to just sit back and watch, when you so desperately want to play. Especially when there are no offside penalties and no referees. Seriously!

I've been given permission to wear an I'm pregnant, so watch out shirt and play anyways, but I just don't feel good about it. So instead, I'll watch some suck it up real bad and others, like Aaron--- play well. We finally got out of the car for a bit and we cheered real loud, the kids were hogging the blanket and while I was sorting out where I could fit... Aaron scored a goal (of course). Although I'm not playing, I am so very excited that Aaron gets the opportunity! After all, the opportunity to play soccer only lasts until the 8th grade in Soda Springs--- city league only. So in my opinion he was definitely deprived. If anyone wants to play... or be my bud on the sidelines, the games are on Thursday at 6 pm. I'm impressed with the amount of people that came out for the first game this last Thursday. I'm hoping for a bit warmer weather though--- especially considering I'm coaching Wesley's soccer team again this season, which starts in just a couple of days. Looking forward to both boys playing soccer!

Go get em' Aaron and Wes!

IMG_9226 IMG_9230IMG_9235IMG_9237IMG_9239IMG_9242IMG_9245

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails