Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Eternally.

"If you don't know where you are going, it doesn't matter what road you take, or how long the journey lasts." [anonymous]

1797617-R3-024-10A

1797617-R3-022-9A 1797617-R3-042-19A

"Nothing, so it seems to me... is more beautiful than the love that has weathered the storms of life." [Jerome K. Jerome].

familyjess

To my children:

The most noble yearning of my heart is for each of you to choose to one day enjoy an everlasting marriage, one that can endure beyond death.

Mommy and Daddy have covenented in the Holy Temple to have this forever kind of marriage.

Eternal Marriage is a sure truth, it exists--- and I know it to be absolute.

The blessings of a temple marriage are almost beyond our mortal comprehension.

Celestial marriage is a pivotal part of preparation for eternal life. Such a marriage may provide an assurance of exaltation in the celestial kingdom of God.

Mommy and Daddy will endure to the end as celestial companions--- both prayerfully and faithfully.

Eternal life is the greatest gift that God can give to His faithful children.

I am eternally grateful for my eternal companion, your Daddy...

and

for our eternal family.

We miss you so very much Stephen and both Daddy and I know that we can do better.

.......much, much, much better.

and we will.

{pinky promise}.

Love Mommy and Daddy

~*~*~*~

Click here to learn more about the purpose of temples.

2 comments:

Aaron said...

I LOVE YOU JESS!!
sorry you married such a goofy looking guy!

The Bartschi's said...

WHAT A BEAUTIFUL TESTIMONY AND TRUTH OF TEMPLES. YOU ARE AMAZING JESS AND I LOVE YOUR TESTIMONY.

Related Posts with Thumbnails