It is my desire, that through faith--- each of you will gain an assurance and testimony of the reality of our Redeemer, whose Atonement for us makes immortality and eternal life possible.
Stephen has been taken temporarily, but I know that he would be restored to me someday.



2 comments:
Some days that faith eludes me. Thank you for that tender reminder right now! The atonement is wonderful!
9 years ago this June 10th I came to that knowledge when my sweet son was born and only lived a few minutes.
It is this knowledge and Testimony that gave me the strength to live and continue on.
The realization that this was a blessing and not a punishment showed how loving our Father in Heaven is. It brought me so much closer to him.I am so honored that I was chosen to provide my son with a body and Eternal Family.
I was blog hopping and found your blog.
Post a Comment