Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Friends ROCK.

Wesley sure loves his friends... each and every one of them. I'm excited to watch this group of friends grow up together. I know that once Wesley enters kindergarten, that he will meet even more friends. Wesley was so excited to have this group join him for his 5th birthday party. I think we all had a blast and even got spoiled! We got a bag of prizes from the fishing game, we made miracas, we loaded our bags with candy from the frog pinata, and Aaron even made each a bag of churros to take home with them!!! Thanks for the kindness that each of you shows Wesley. It means a lot to him and he LOVES all of you so much! Next.... summer play dates at the park!!!

[whenever it stops snowing].

Enjoy the pictures from the party.... [thanks michelle].

IMG_5412IMG_5410 IMG_5424 IMG_5428 IMG_5431 IMG_5432 IMG_5433 IMG_5435 IMG_5436 IMG_5437 IMG_5440 IMG_5443 IMG_5447 IMG_5450 IMG_5453 IMG_5454 IMG_5455 IMG_5457 IMG_5459 IMG_5477

IMG_5480

2 comments:

Joni Hansen said...

What a fun party! Hallie couldn't stop talking about it! I love how she's sitting next to Wes in all the pictures. She told me all about how he picked her to help with treats at school...too cute. She felt sooo special! I think we'll have to save the cute picture of them for their wedding video... ; )

Unknown said...

Joni- I'm so glad that she had fun. Yes, I can see it now. I have soccer pictures of them together, and we will also get plenty more once Kindergarten starts! awww... she is a beautiful girl and I already love her so much! She is so dang cute.

Related Posts with Thumbnails